You have arrived at one of the over 1,500 generic, highly brandable domain names owned by Genki Productions. Many have already been developed (for instance Cambridge.co.uk, EmailAddresses.com, Glenrothes.co.uk, TechnicalSupport.co.uk, InternetProvider.co.uk) and others are currently under development.
If you'd like to enquire about any of our domain names, please send an email to Edwin Hayward at email@example.com
1. What's the domain buying process?
- We agree a price for the domain you want to buy
- You pay for the domain in full
- Control over the domain is passed to you via a "push" or "transfer" transaction
2. How quickly will I get my new domain name?
This depends on where the domains are currently registered. After you've paid, we can start the process that will give you control of the name you purchased. Some Registrars have an instant "push" facility, meaning you'll get the domain names within hours of paying. Other Registrars require a domain "transfer", which can take up to 7 working days to complete.
3. Can I use an escrow agent to safeguard myself during a transaction?
On request, I am happy to process sales via Escrow.com to provide additional reassurance that transactions are safe. If you decide you want to use escrow, we'll split the escrow costs 50/50. This escrow step is entirely optional and up to you. After all, it's going to be quicker and cheaper to work on trust using a payment mechanism such as Paypal.
4. What costs and responsibilities are associated with buying a domain name?
If you choose to use escrow, you will be responsible for paying 50% of the fees. In addition, you are responsible for any transfer costs incurred during the transfer of control of your domain names. Typically, these range from US$10-35 per domain. In many cases, domains can be "pushed" to you at no additional cost.
On an ongoing basis, you will be responsible for paying the annual renewal fee for your purchased domain names, just like you would for any other domain name.
5. Do you buy domains? Will you buy ours?
6. How much does domain x cost?
Domains generally sell for US$2,500-US$20,000. Some premium domains may command higher prices.